Monday, November 1, 2010

Here's Your Sign.

I found some signs online from the Restore Sanity and/or Fear Rally that happened in DC....just thought I'd share some of the magic...


Waffles ARE delicious...

This pretty much sums up everything I feel about politics...

...and I appreciate that...

That DOES sound like something he would say...

The "Good People Vote Then Drink Good Beer" sign makes me think of Mikey. The "I Want a Sandwich" sign makes me think of me.

Being passive aggressive is underrated.

So do I...

I'm just now starting to realize that this sign is true...

I like that he likes all firemen, but only some cops.

The sad face is a nice touch.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone lacked doucheyness?

1 comment:

Robin DuMont said...

These are hilarious! We didn't see ANY of these!