Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've got nothing to say...

For some reason, words just aren't coming to me. Maybe it's not that I have nothing to say, just that I have nothing I want to share.

So...in an attempt to at least post something, I'm going to give you some of my favorite songs of the moment. Lucky you!

(I promise, I'll try to actually write something soon. I realize that this blog is kind of turning into my MySpace page....filled with music and random videos. And we all know how little anyone visits MySpace these days...)


I'd be interested to see if anyone can name every star in this video. Also, never have I thought that Adam Levine was THAT good looking, but who am I kidding?? The guy is hot.


This girl can belt it...and all while sitting, apparently!


For the life of me, I can't understand this video...but I can't get the song out of my head! Also, I think of Kristen Lervik every time I see the random girl in the Indian headdress (why is there a girl in an Indian headdress?!?!)....I don't know, maybe it's the eyes or something?? And does anyone else think that Two Door Cinema Club kind of sounds like Vampire Weekend? Oh, that's just me?? Okay...nevermind.



So, there you have it. Three songs I don't hate at the moment! What are you listening to?? Anything I need to check out? (Please, please, please don't say "Britney Spears"...)

No comments: