Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Week Tre

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
When I was young and had my whole life ahead of me, I was told that I looked like Sandra Bullock a lot. Now I'm told I look like Kristie Alley. Not even being 30 and being told that you look like a 60 year old isn't completely awesome.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher and a mom

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I'll re-watch Happy Endings for the 3rd time. That's the problem with my DVR - I have a ton of stuff to watch, because I watch the same funny episode of something 2 or 3 times.

What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Ummm...isn't this blog kind of my autobiography? So I guess it would be The Very Secret Public Diary of Sarah.

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
How many tracks am I allowed to have on this soundtrack???

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Of course it is. Have you ever tried to explain that picture of Lindsay Lohan looking like Debbie Harry? Wait - that's not hard. Lindsay Lohan looks like Debbie Harry. I guess that didn't take 1,000 words.

Where’s Waldo?
Still in the backseat of my grandma's car. She used to put Where's Waldo? books back there to shut us up during car rides.

The best part of waking up is?
Making it through the night alive!

How now brown cow?
Why then chicken?

Whasssssuuuupppppp?
Nottttttttt mucccccchhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: