Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Week Uno

What was your favorite food when you were a child?
It was definitely the same favorite food that I have as an adult - mashed potatoes.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
On my current iTunes list (I'm too lazy to go check my iPod), it looks like Matt Nathanson "Faster" has been played 65 times. I honestly don't know how that is even possible as it isn't really my favorite song of his. The second place spot is taken by Counting Crows "Omaha" from their August and Everything After - Live at Town Hall album.

What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Don't regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." It was printed on the lid of a Snapple.

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
I feel like this is really two different questions. Lucky for you - my favorite indoor activity is the same as my favorite outdoor activity. Drinking wine. It's an activity for all season and locations.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
By the looks of my kitchen, I would say "Cleaning my bathtub"

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Running. I am fairly certain it will be the death of me.

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time of day - 6pm
Day of the week - Friday
Month of the year - October

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Ummm...I can't really say I have a least favorite mode of transportation. Anything that gets me from point A to point B is pretty stellar in my book.

What is your favorite body part?
Of my own? Probably my eyeballs - they remind me of my momzy.

What sound do you love?
Who doesn't love the sound of a baby laughing?

No comments: