Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Back on Track!

Can you blow bubbles with bubblegum?
Totally! I've got mad skills!

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes. Again...mad skills.

Is your bellybutton an innie or outie?
Innie.

What would be your dream car?
One that runs and I don't have to ever worry about starting! (Is it sad that I honestly do not care what I drive as long as it's reliable and has power everything??)

Are you left or right handed?
Rightie

What was the last book you read?
I just finished My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me by Hilary Winston. Hilarious. I just dug into How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets by Garth Stein. Good stuff so far!

What was the last song you danced to?

This question would be so much easier after Lauren's wedding reception in a week and a half. Hmmm...I'll pretend that I made up a choreographed dance to one of my favorite songs of the moment (Gravity). It is really dramatic (at least in my head).

Have you ever owned a yo-yo?

I'm sure I have at one point or another. Although, it was probably one of those automatic yo-yos that you can't mess up. Remember those?

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Colleen Croghan. She's a winner. If I had 18 cents, I'd definitely use it to pay for the tax on her coffee and double cheeseburger at McDonalds. (WHO ORDERS A COFFEE WITH A CHEESEBURGER?!?!? COLLEEN, YOU ARE A WEIRDO!!!)

Have you ever accidentally injured anyone?
Ugh - yes. I still feel awful about it. Both times I accidentally cut open my little brother's head. Once when I was going sideways on a swing and he was swinging properly (like 4 year olds do). We collided and it was the first time I saw the wrath of my great grandpa. I'm fairly certain he said, "He is worth SO much more than you ever will be" (with his eyes, of course). I will speak the truth right here - my little brother was absolutely my great grandpa's favorite grandchild. And no...it doesn't hurt at all. Seriously...I'm cool with it.

The second time was when I was getting ice skates out of the attic to go skate on our pond. I dropped one down...on top of my little brother's head. Thinking back, I probably shouldn't have told my 7 year old brother to catch an ice skate.

Are you scared of spiders?
Only the furry ones that go missing after I go get a shoe to kill them.

No comments: