Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yo Mama!

Who doesn't love a respectful "Yo Mama" joke??

I have no idea how I stumbled upon this site, but I'm loving these jokes...

Yo mama is so healthy her BMI is probably exactly within the ideal range for a woman her age.
- - - -
Yo mama is so well respected within her profession that I bet she’ll get another raise and promotion this year despite the downward trajectory of the economy.
- - - -
Yo mama is so good at cooking she should open her own restaurant. I’d be the first customer.
- - - -
Yo mama is so attractive she could be on the cover of Prevention.
- - - -
Yo mama is so Internet-savvy she should start her own social-networking site designed specifically for moms. It would be really popular.
- - - -
Yo mama is so well read she could teach a course on literature at an accredited university.
- - - -
Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have.
- - - -
Yo mama is so skilled at coaching basketball she should apply for a job in the WNBA.
- - - -
Yo mama is so generous she just paid for everyone’s meal at Applebee’s.
- - - -
Yo mama is so supportive of you and your efforts that I wouldn’t be surprised if you were incredibly successful as a result.
 
 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY FAVORITE MAMA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

whatnot said...

Yes. I pretty much fit the bill on all of those. Especially the one about coaching the WNBA.
:o)