Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Wow...these are boring questions

Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
Wow. That's a lot of pet peeves. Ummm....right now I can think of one - When I send someone an email asking for their interview availability and their phone number and they send back just their availability. It happens ALL. OF. THE. TIME. Seriously, people...READ. I absolutely understand that is a tiny thing, but when it happens every day, it's frustrating.

Describe a typical day in your current life.
Get a call from my recruiter asking why I'm not awake yet. Roll out of bed. Log on. Work until 5 or 6 and then either catch up on DVR'd shows or meet a friend for drinks.

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Please, God...make me a bird so I could fly far, far away from here.

What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Music. Playing, singing, whatever...I love music so much, but I have no talent for it.

What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
It was definitely a time when someone had done me wrong and they refused to see that they hurt me. It's easy to forgive someone that says they are sorry, but it is quite difficult to forgive when people don't care enough to apologize.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I feel like I'm living exactly where I want to be. I'm at a beautiful point in my life that if I wanted to live somewhere else - I absolutely could make it happen. I just don't want to live anywhere else.

No comments: