Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whoops - I missed last week! Random Question Tuesday...

How do you have your eggs?
Scrambled - unless it's over-easy on top of a Sam I Am Burger at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar (formally Big Daddy's Burger Bar, mom...thanks for getting me hooked on that joint!)

Whats your favorite saying?
Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many. (Appropriately, on a Snapple lid)

Have you ever been in a tug of war?
Just those stupid boys vs girls tug of war games back in school. It's a complete shock to so many people that the girls lost every dang time.

Can you stand on your hands unassisted?
Absolutely not.

Do you love or hate myspace?
Can "wildly indifferent" be an answer?

Who was the last person to knock/ring at your door?
Hmmm...that's actually a very good question. Knowing my luck it was probably the Jehovah's Witnesses. I asked if they'd like me to donate blood to their cause, but for some reason they were offended that I even offered.

How old were you when you last went trick or treating?
I think my mom made the cut-off 12. Not that it mattered - my brothers and I were quite literally the only kids within a mile on our very sparsely populated street. Bad news...there was really only 3 houses to trick or treat at. Good news...one of our neighbors gave full size candy bars out. At the time I thought "How can they afford FULL SIZE CANDY BARS!?!?"
Looking back I see that it probably was just easier to buy 3 full size candy bars for the 3 kids that lived on the street.

Have you ever been bobbing for apples?
Absolutely - although I may have used my hands. Does that mean I cheated?

What's your most expensive piece of clothing?
One of the 5 bridesmaids dresses hanging up in my closet, I'm sure...

Whats the last thing you took a picture of?
I just checked my phone. It looks like it was a picture of pictures of Sam and Brian Fisicaro. I will probably frame it soon since there is nothing more beautiful than a picture of a picture taken with the camera attached to your phone!

Have you ever bought anything from ebay?
Dude - who hasn't?

1 comment:

whatnot said...

Since you forgot last week's Random Question Tuesday, shouldn't we get 2 installments this week?
If you ever run out of random questions, let me know. I'm the queen of randomville. Just ask anyone I've ever interviewed.