Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Wednesday, Ya'll!

What fairy tale character would you most associate with?
I'm going to pretend that Spongebob Squarepants is a fairy tale character and say Squidward Tentacles. HE JUST WANTS SOME DANG PEACE AND QUIET TO PLAY HIS CLARINET!

What brand are your trainers?
I'm going to assume this means tennis shoes. I have a few pairs, but I think my most current pair are New Balance. They get a ton of use. Seriously. A ton.

If you ruled your own country, who would you get to writer your national anthem?
John Mayer. Unlike SOMEONE - I really enjoy his new album...

Who is the most intelligent person you know?
Oh wow. I think this question should be "Who has a will that you would like to be added to?" I'm going to go with my uncle Rich. Super smart guy (and super nice and charming and likes to hug people and deserves a gift basket from Omaha Steaks...)

How did you get your name?
My dad said to my mom, "Honey, I think we should name her Scout!" and my mom replied, "That will be the name of our next horse. We're going to name this human baby 'Sarah Ruth'."

What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
"Geez, Sarah - calm down and BREATHE."

If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what would it be?
I just had a maple bacon cupcake today and it was utterly delicious and weird, so I'm going with maple-bacon-cupcake-flavored!

If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be?
One that goes.

Do you think laughing at someone's misfortune is wrong?
Ahhh, classic schadenfreude. (Sing it with me now "Happiness at the misfortune of others!?!? That IS German!!") It completely depends on how misfortunate the misfortune is.

No comments: