Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesdays, oh, Wednesdays...

What's your favorite Movie quote?
This is entirely too difficult of a question - I like to quote movies in response to situations, but I hardly have a favorite. I guess I lean towards "I'm in a glass case of emotion" and "Are you too good for your HOME!?!?!?"

Who would win in a fight - Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer?
What a stupid question! Chuck Norris, of course! Jack Bauer is a freakin' fictional character...so really this question is asking if Chuck Norris could beat up Kiefer Sutherland.

Do you have much of an ego?
Nope. Although, I'm working very hard on growing one.

Do you wear sunglasses indoors to look cool or stylish?
To look cool or stylish? No. To prove that I'm lazy and don't want to take them off my face? Sometimes.

Are you a hat person?
I wish. I have a huge head.

What's your favorite supermarket chain?
I never get to go there, but if we're playing faves - it would probably be The Fresh Market.

What's your favorite fast food chain?
I love that Chili's just popped into my head. That's not even a fast food restaurant. Man....what would be my favorite fast food chain?? OH! Chick-fil-A! The most Christian of all fast food chains!

What's your first thought upon waking up?
It varies between "What time is it?" and "I have to pee."

What animal would you most like to have as a pet?
I don't want a pet because I'm a heartless human being.

What's your favorite type of tree?
Oak. Mainly because it's Oprah's favorite tree.

If you could bankrupt one person or company who would it be?
Why would anyone wish ill-will on a person or a company? That is horrible! Can't we all just get along?

Who's your favorite celeb with the same first name or surname as you?
Dude. Mr. Rogers! He was awesome!

No comments: