Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My 5th Favorite Day of the Week

Have you ever been to an Art gallery?
I was actually thinking about this yesterday. After my family, friends, and Major League Baseball, the thing I miss about St. Louis is the number of free (or super cheap) activities to do - the Art Museum being one of them. I grew up thinking that every zoo, museum, and garden was free...apparently they are not.

Do you shout out the answers at the TV whilst watching quiz shows?
What is yes?

Are you a valuable asset on a Pub Quiz team?
I like to pretend that I am, but the last time I attended music trivia night, Chris and Margaux killed it.

Do you get over-involved with TV or movie plots at times?
I'm not 100% sure where the line is from "involved" to "over-involved". I feel like I get involved at an appropriate level.

Do you own any inflatable furniture?
Does an inflatable mattress count?

Do you have a piggy bank?
It's this adorable little thing called a "savings account". It's kind of like a virtual piggy bank.

Do you have popcorn with a movie?
Not very often. I guess if someone buys some and passes it down.

Have you ever built an igloo?
I can't say that I have.

Can you play the harmonica?
No.

Have you ever made a ball of twine or rubberbands?
Yes.

If given the option of having a flake in your ice cream do you always take it?
What is a flake? No - seriously, does anyone know what a flake is??

No comments: