Tuesday, October 21, 2008

100 Questions No One Really Wants Answered.

1. Are you really ready for 100 questions?
Are you really ready for 100 answers?

2. Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I could be dramatic and say "there are no mistakes in life", but lets be real. How much time can you waste on one person?

3. Do you believe in God?
Absolutely. You better get on board.

4. Who did you last say I love you to?
Hmmm...well, Sam is sitting right next to me and I may have told her that I love her. I also just emailed Chris and told him, but I'm not sure which happened first. Then again, I got off the phone not long ago with Emily and I told her that I loved her. 
People....never let your friends/family doubt that you love them.

5. Do you regret it?
Regret what? Loving my friends? Uhhhh...no.

6. Have you ever been depressed?
Absolutely. I would say the entire month of September.

7. Do you have a best friend?
Of course I do! I'm not into the hierarchy of friendship, but yes. I have a best friend.

8. Who's the last person you laid in bed with?
Sam. In Columbia. There was no fooling around.

9. What is your mood?
Happy. Content. Good.

10. How do you want to die?
Not painfully. 

11. What did you last eat?
Peanut butter granola bar. It was so yummy...maybe I should have another one.

12. Play any sports?
I wouldn't call it "playing", but I have been known to hit around a few tennis balls with Beth.

13. Do you bite your nails?
I pick at them. It's disgusting. I can't stop.

14. When was your last physical fight?
Tonight! At 9:47. I don't want to go through the details...it was ugly. There were knuckles...and Britney Spears and it was bad. I'm scared to tell you about it. Next question, please.

15. Do you have an attitude?
Who doesn't have one every once in awhile?

16. Ever been in love?
I've been madly, deeply in love. It hurt.

17. What is your real name?
Sarah? Is that the right answer?

18. Like reading?
Is there anything good on TV?

19. Are you planning on getting high later?
Stupid question. Of COURSE I'm planning on it. (that is such a lie)

20. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Only myself....only myself....

21. Who was the last person you kissed?
Whoa. Ummm....not answering that.

22. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I twirl that ketchup infused masterpiece. 

23. Do you tan a lot?
What do you consider a lot? I guess I tan a couple times a week, but I don't think that's "a lot".

24. Have any pets?
I'm so in love with Gary right now.

25. How exactly are you feeling?
I have to pee so bad right now.....hold on.

26. Ever ate food in a car while yourself or someone else was driving?
Are you grasping for stupid questions this early in a 100 question survey? Ouch. 
Who hasn't eaten food in a car?

27. Ever had sex in a car?
You dirty.

28. Would you ever take your exs back?
Who's asking?

29. Are you scared of spiders?
Apparently not as much as the men in my life....

30. Would you go back in time if you could?
ABSOLUTELY.

31. Have you ever snuck out of your house?
The house I live in now? Do I really need to sneak? I live alone. 
When I was 15? Yes. I snuck all the way out to the front porch and made out with my boyfriend. Then I felt really bad about it and snuck back in. Totally not worth it.

32. What are your plans for this weekend?
Well...carving pumpkins, I think. Unless Sam can find me a cheap ticket to New Orleans.

33. Do you want to have kids?
Uh...if I say "yes", would you judge me?

34. Ever kissed someone who's name started with a J?
See question 31.

35. Do you type fast?
What do you consider fast? I know how to type. I don't have to look at the keys. I guess I would say "yes" to that question.

36. Do you have piercings?
Yup.

37. Want any more?
Not at all. Can I give a few back?

38. Can you spell well.
Indead I cn.

39. Do you miss anyone from your past?
So few of you will know how much I miss "anyone".

40. What are you craving right now?
Love. (Wow....I love drama)

41. Have you been to a bonfire party?
I LOVE bonfire parties. I wish I lived in the woods so I could have one....

42. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Lake AND river. Jealous?

43. Have you ever been on a horse?
Countless times. I also fell off of one and broke my arm. Good times.

44. Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
I don't think I have. I wouldn't be opposed to it, though...

45. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't know. Let me know if I broke your heart.

46. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
If I were happy in a relationship, would I be single?

47. Have you ever been cheated on?
Way to get me in a good mood.

48. Have you ever made someone cry?
I hope not.

49. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Are we in a relationship?

50. What do you want to hear right now?
Some music that is not Bette Midler. 

51. What is something that you have noticed?
Sam totally doesn't see herself the way that other people do.

52. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
Wow. Yes. I bled a little.

53. Does somebody love you?
I feel sorry for the people that answer "no" to this question.

54. Do you love somebody?
Didn't we already answer this question?

55. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.

56. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
In church. In school. In my shower. Wait....

57. Do you have trust issues?
I trust too many people.

58. Have you ever cheated on anyone?
Nope.

59. Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
I don't think I have....

60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Always have.

61. Are you secretly in love?
Real answer = No.
Imaginary answer = Yes! (So thinks the person that thinks I'm in love with them)

62. Do you think your ex secretly thinks about you?
No.

63. Do you give out second chances too easily?
Whoa...yes. Too many times. 

64. Do you secretly think about your ex?
Would it be a secret if I told you?

65. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget. I don't remember much.

66. Is this year the best year of your life so far?
I'm going to say yes. Just because it would be sad if I said no.

67. What was your childhood nickname?
Bellum and Poop.

68. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nah. That wouldn't be pleasant for anyone involved. I might get tennis-nipples.

69. Do you think you're a good person?
I think I'm a pretty okay person. Unless you think I'm not. Then, I guess I'm not.

70. Do you believe there is someone out there for you?
Totally. As soon as they realize it, I'll be good.

71. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Let me know when you figure that out.

72. Would you die for anyone?
There are a few people. Please tell me the death won't be too painful.

73. What is bothering you?
The fact that people don't believe me about "certain" subjects.

74. Have you ever been out of the state?
Which state?

75. Do you play the Wii?
THE Wii? Is there only one?

76. Are you listening to music right now?
Ani Difranco....Both Hands....

77. Do you like Chinese food?
Not so much.

78. Do you know your father's birthday?
August 9th

79. Are you afraid of the dark?
Afraid? No. Worried that I'm going to stub my toe? Totally.

80. Is cheating ever okay?
Geez. No. Never.

81. Are you mean?
Depends on what your definition of mean is.

82. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Depends on if I'm walking into something dirty.

83. Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
It did?

84. Do you believe in true love?
I hope someone proves it to me someday. 

85. Are you proud of the person you've become?
I'm getting there.

86. Do you want to change?
Who doesn't?

87. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Uhhh...we're not going there.

88. Do you like the outside?
As long as sweat isn't involved.

89. Are you currently bored?
I'm currently happy...

90. Do you want to get married?
Absolutely.

91. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
I swoon.

92. Are you hungry?
Not really.

93. Do you have a bank account?
I have the mafia.

94. What makes you happy?
My dearest friends.

95. Would you change your name?
My parents chose it for a reason...

96. Ever been to Antarctica?
Nada.

97. Are you paranoid?
Totally.

98. Do you watch the news?
Not local...sometimes national.

99. What's your sign?
Pisces. 

100. Do you find yourself dating someone anytime soon?
I've gone through 100 questions and THIS is the last question you can think of. Ridiculous. What a waste of time...

No comments: