Thursday, April 2, 2009

I guess it could always be worse...

I said I would give my red hair one week. I couldn't take it. 

At about 4 this afternoon, I had a moment at work. I had just sat through a 4 hour meeting and thought I was going to pull my hair out, so I told everyone that I had to go to the bathroom (I like to announce my bathroom breaks at work....one of my numerous lovable quirks). I stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror for what seemed like 10 minutes and thought I was going to scream. Red?? RED?!?!?! WHAT was I thinking!?!?

This feeling of disgust may have felt a bit stronger due to the fact that I had a really (really, really, really, really) bad day, but still. WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So, this is my attempt to say thanks...

Thanks for not fully making fun of me during my 6 day stint as a redhead. I really appreciate it.

Oh, and just a life lesson that I re-learned today...
When you think you've had a bad day, DON'T think that it can't get worse. It always will. 

How's that for dramatic??

Classic Sarah.

2 comments:

whatnot said...

Maybe you would have been happier as a redhead if your hair were made of yarn. Did you try big felt lips and cat eye glasses to complete the look?

Alison said...

Not everyone can handle being a redhead--its not the easiest thing in the world :)