Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Driving Me "NUTS".

Okay, okay...I realize that I probably watch too much TV, but I have to say...

That Alltel commercial where the curly-haired Sprint guy who talks in air quotes is really starting to get on my nerves. The first time I saw it, I thought to myself, "They totally stole that from Chris Farley!!"

Now that I've seen it 523 times, well...I just had to blog about it. 

Does anyone else see a problem with this???





Sorry I couldn't find the Alltel commercial for you to compare it with, but if you watch TV for longer than 34 minutes, I'm quite sure it will pop up. Just look for the guy totally stealing a dead man's comedy.

1 comment:

whatnot said...

I haven't "seen" the "commercial", but I'm "sure" it would "drive" me "NUTS" too.
"Perhaps" the Alltel "people" are "trying" to use "air quotes" more "often" as a "tribute" to "Bennett Brower"
"Love",
"Mom"