Saturday, July 17, 2010

What does it MEAN?!?!?

My coworker called me on Thursday and asked me to stop by his desk. When I got there, he very seriously said, "You have to watch this."

After a pretty rough week, I thought there was something else that was about to go down.
I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was about to be given the magical gift of Native American hilarity.

Apparently this fella is a 400 pound Indian that really did wonder what the double rainbow meant....




As tears of funniness were streaming down my face (the video really did just get funnier and funnier), the only question I could ask (over and over, I might add) was, "Was he high????"

Rumor has it, he was only high on life.

(as an added bonus, you can also have the Double Rainbow song that someone on Youtube auto-tuned...I'm pretty sure it will soon be played in nightclubs across the country...)

1 comment:

whatnot said...

Part of me thinks the guy is just a weirdo...and the other part of me thinks it would be a real trip to be the kind of person that gets such a charge out of something so simple.

Now the song is another story...I may have to load it on my iPod. It's epic. Right up there with "Pants on the Ground".