Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

See what I did there? I put "hoppy" instead of "happy". Crazy creative, right? I can't take the credit - I'm sure I just saw that somewhere and stole it.

I had a pretty stellar Easter, starting the day with church at Elevation with Thomas, Beth, Marc and Kellie. It's funny how hearing a Foo Fighters song in church can completely change the meaning of the song for you. I'm starting to think they picked Foo Fighters since Pastor Steven has said that he was a pretty big fan of Nirvana back in the day. Or maybe they picked it because this is just a great song to support the sermon. Whatever. It was great either way.




After church we headed over to Marc and Kellie's for Easter lunch/dinner/linner. Who doesn't love a little ham and mashed potatoes? I was a huge fan of the tomato/basil/mozz combo Kellie had going on and when I said to Beth, "Dang, this is good. Who knew? Tomato, basil and mozzarella!", she smiled and replied, "You mean a Caprese salad?"

Touche, B...touche.

someecards.com - I'd love to decorate Easter eggs with you or a slightly better artist

Don't eat too much chocolate, y'all! I hear it creates a fat butt and acne (but that's just a rumor and you can't believe everything you hear).

No comments: