Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Question Wednesday



List 20 random facts about yourself.
How narcissistic. I don't think of myself enough to know 20 random facts off the top of my head.

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
Wet paper. That's what people use to make spit balls. That can me whatever you think it should mean.
Losing my job. It happened once...I don't want it to happen again.
That's all I got.

Describe your relationship with your parents.
My momzy is my bestie. My diddy was awesome and faith says I'll see him again someday...so there's that.

List something would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
You're an idiot. Whatever you want to do...don't do it. Do the opposite and it will probably be the right answer.

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
Pictures of my little nuggies. Logie, Sadie, and Pen-Pen are the most adorable nieces and nephew a gal could ask for.
My friends. Seriously. They are the best.
My family (everyone other than the nuggies previously mentioned)...they are so supportive.
My job. Yeah. I'm a weirdo.
Drinking good wine on a patio during a beautiful night...

What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
If you know me at all, you know the answer to this question.

What is your dream job, and why?
I'm doing it. I honestly feel like I do something of importance every day and make people happy...I love my job...

What are 5 passions you have?
Ummmmmmm....wine?

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
This is such a horrible question and if I left someone off, I'd feel horrible. I'm going to go ahead and say that if you're reading this blog (that no one reads), you are on my list. You can message me and I'll let you know how...

Describe your most embarrassing moment.
Why would I want to relive that???

No comments: