Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Week Fyra

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
One of the best parties I've ever seen thrown was my friend Lauren's party to celebrate paying off her student loans. She rented a Skee-Ball machine and had a piñata filled with baby (plastic) bottles of alcohol and gift certificates. Oh, and let's not forget the bonfire in the backyard to make s'mores. I still have no clue how she came up with this stuff...

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Absolutely! Losing my job in the medical world was devastating, but I couldn't be happier now.

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
I went into an ugly cry during Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. So. Freakin'. Sad.

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Listening to Kelly Clarkson's song "Stronger". Intense.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I honestly can't think of a time that I got into trouble. I think that speaks more to my ability to forget things than to how good I was as a child.

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Every time I go to Soul Gastrolounge, I know I will have an amazing meal. Pork belly tacos with watermelon salsa?!? Shut your mouth.

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
That thing you gave me (yeah, YOU!) was absolutely the best. Thanks for that - I love it.

What is your first memory of being really excited?
Every year from 3rd-11th grade I went to church camp for a week during the summer. I remember being unable to sleep the night before we left for Camp Su'Na'Go.

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
A HIDEOUS birth stone ring. Why? Because apparently I was insane when I was 16.

What is something you learned in the last week?
Something at work that is crazy-interesting to me, but would make zero sense to anyone reading this. So I'll just say, "Nothing" like I'm 10 years old and you just asked me around the dinner table what I learned at school that today.

2 comments:

Julie @ Sugarfoot Eats said...

I want to know the crazy-interesting work thing!

saucybellum said...

Ehhh...it was just something you can do in the new Taleo. See? Boring!