Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random Question Wednesday - Week Cinci

What story does your family always tell about you?
I'll go ahead and say it - my dad used to call me "poop". He also called me "bellum", but in this story, let's focus on the nickname "poop".
When I waited tables at an Italian restaurant when I was 18, my parents came in for dinner so I could wait on them. I was at another table taking their order and my dad (absolutely without thinking) yelled over to me, "Hey poop! Can you get me some A1?"
Apparently, the death stare I shot him was hilarious....I just remember that the look his his face was priceless.

At what age did you become an adult?
I'm still waiting...

What was your last dream about?
Funny you ask! Last night I had a dream that I was at the Super Bowl with my nephew and Bob Ross ("Happy Trees!") came over to us and asked if we'd like to learn how to paint. I'm not sure if he wanted to to paint a scene of mountains and clouds or if it wanted us to paint the Super Bowl scene, because I woke up. Good story, huh?

Would you like to build/design your own house?
I honestly would not for two reasons. One, it's crazy expensive to do that. Two, I know what I like when I see it - I wish I had more of a vision for things like that, but I just can't picture the flow of a house that I'd like to have.

Are you a good writer?
Nope. (What kind of questions are these?!?)

What would be your ideal partner?
What is this? eHarmony?? I have a few "musts", but one of my non-negotiables would be someone that can make me laugh. I don't find a lot of people funny, but if I think you are - you win and I'm pretty sure we're going to get married.

Do you want children?
SERIOUSLY - these questions are getting ridiculous. I don't think I'd ever have children on my own, but definitely if my future-husband is into it. I just wouldn't want to be one of those moms that felt like she was doing everything on her own.

Have you ever been on TV?
When I was 19, I went to Chicago with my friend Adam. We went to see Jenny Jones and Jerry Springer - so there are tapes somewhere with us in the audience at those talk shows.

Have you ever been skinny-dipping?
HA! Funny story about that...

Have you ever fired a gun or tried archery?
Yes and yes.

No comments: