Sunday, January 4, 2009

December...Part Uno.....

So December was a pretty busy month, so I've decided to two-part this thing...

On December 7th, I went to Kelly and John's Christmas party (I still have yet to see any pictures from that party, I'm starting to believe that none were taken) and then went to Whisky River for Jimmy's birthday party. Yeah...it was a fantastic night.

On December 12th, I went with Kim to meet some of my friends at Crave to watch Lauren's boyfriend play. When Lauren had originally told me about her new boyfriend (well, new-ish...they've been together or a few months), I thought that he was in a band. You know...like a cover band or something. No. He plays guitar...by himself....not with a band...and he's pretty good. I guess Lauren's the winner when it comes to boyfriend picking. *sigh*
On December 19th, Chris, Beth, Mike, and I went to see Colbie Caillat at Amos'. Pre-Colbie, we had dinner at Tavern on the Tracks (as you can see in the first picture from that night, Beth and I cheesed in the bathroom of TOTT...classy).
Jon McLaughlin opened for Colbie. Ummm....how do I put this???
Whoa.
Wait...no...that doesn't even come close to describing him. Okay...I've got to find a picture for any of you who may not know this God's-gift-to-woman-(and gay-man)-kind.(You're welcome)

As for these pictures...I could have sworn that I had taken a picture of Mike that night. I guess I didn't. He must've been refreshing drinks when I broke out my camera. Man....Mike is a good guy.

Alright. That's all I've got for now. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat, awaiting 2008's conclusion...

1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

It's the only thing keeping me going!