Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pretty low key...but that's just how November is....

I don't even know how to blog about this month and make it halfway interesting. So...I'm not going to (not make it interesting, I'll still blog about it...).
The first weekend of November I spent up in Boston with my girl, Em. That's her admin (Stacy) with us at the Hong Kong Bar. Emily just recently realized that Stacy isn't very good at reading her mind, because she found Julie's necklace in her office that she meant to have Stacy FedEx to J. Tisk, tisk, tisk, Stacy....work on your mind-reading skillz, honey....


On November 8th, the whole crew went out for Sam's birthday. I love this picture because everyone looks so uninterested....everyone except for Chris and Sam. What is he doing to her???

November 15th was spent at Mike Grosz's Independence Party. This is by far my favorite pic from the night. How awesome is Daniel? Laid back, with his mind on his money and his money on his mind...
What else, what else, what else???

November 18th- Sam became a gimp.
November 27th- Yummy Thanksgiving at Beth's.
November 29th- Dinner at Firebirds with Em, Dan, Chris, Julie, and Thomas. I heart that steak.
November 30th- A big ol' day of fun with Em, Dan, Chris, and Julie. Em tends to have an obsession with cheap Mexican food.

Alrighty...that's all I've got for November. You can wake up now.

No comments: