1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
I would go as Wenda (Waldo's girlfriend). Ali just gave me a red and white striped shirt, so I'm all set on the Where's Waldo? front. Did Waldo and Wenda ever get married, by the way?
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
Cheese, mayo, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and sometimes onions when they are chopped really tiny. I prefer the type of grilling that I don't have to do.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Do you believe that the children are our future if you teach them well and let them lead the way???
(Unless my meal isn't well seasoned, then I would definitely pick, "Can you please pass the salt?")
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Probably driving to my vacation destination.
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
If I haven't had dinner, it would have to be nachos. If I have had dinner, it would have to be nachos, Skittles, and popcorn.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Well, I haven't had to deal with pop-up ads in awhile, so I'll say spam email.
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
I think what we have here is a chicken/egg situation. I believe that Captain Hook's name was always Captain Hook. The people that gave him the hook just wanted him to have something that matched his name...hence the hook. If his name was Captain Morgan, he would have just gotten a lovely bottle of rum. If his name was Captain D, he would have gotten a bit of fried fish and delicious hushpuppies. But, no....his name was Captain Hook. Oh, well...poor guy...I guess we've all got our lot in life.
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
I prefer rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock...
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
Hmmm....well, ummm....next question.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Money. And their faith. But definitely their money.
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
I haven't frequented a "good old general store" any time recently, soooo...I'm going to go with Skittles. Probably just because I'm kind of craving Skittles right now.
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
My major metropolitan city of Cornelius? A lake. A big lake.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Anything about how your dog that I've never met walks...and then he runs...and then he walks...and then he runs again...wait...no...he didn't run again yet, he walked and sat for a little bit and THEN he ran...yeah, that's it. Wait, no...what did he do?? Oh, wait...let me start over...so the dog ran.........
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
Just the once. I'll never forget the shocked look on my momzy's face.
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
Nothing. If I had to choose, it would definitely be nothing.
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
The potato. But then why would life be worth living??
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
What are my chances? And am I near payday? Am I REALLY broke or just regular broke?
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
TV (You can watch TV on the internet...check out how I'm a thinker!!)
20. What are you watching right now?
The Office. It's always on.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
I honestly have zero clue. I just pay it...and sometimes I don't pay it. Running from the cops adds a little excitement to life.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
A purple plastic one. I rarely used it. I was much more of a fan of the lunch debit card. Come to think of it, that was my first experience with paying with plastic. Too much power for a 6th grader, I'll tell ya that...
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
A nanny. Gary needs day to day love that I just can't provide.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Trapped in an elevator....with Mrs. Belding and Zack Morris. (WHOA. Check out that Saved By the Bell reference!)
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word? My non-existent kid? Well, I'd go with "Frick." That's actually one of my favorite words. And yes, I got it from Scrubs.