1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
What an odd #1 question. As a matter of fact, I sleep with my closet door open...I actually can't think of the last time I closed the door to my closet.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Once upon a time I did. Now I really don't see the point...well, unless I'm staying at a nice hotel and they have quality shampoo.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Wait...where is my top sheet? Oh...there it is...on the floor.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope. I'm no hoodlum.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
At work, yes. At home, only the post-it note function on my computer.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Sarah circa 2005 did.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Seeing that a big bear would kill me and a swarm of bees would more than likely just be painful, I'd go with the swarm of bees...and hope that there was a body of water close by that I could jump in.
8. Do you have freckles?
I do. A lot more on my shoulders than on my face.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Ohhhh...I have so many. It's too hard to choose just one!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Wait...isn't there ALWAYS music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
What kind of question is this?? What kind of hookers fill out this survey?????
17. What size is your bed?
Queen (Is it weird that "Bohemian Rhapsody" just popped in my head??)
18. What is your Song of the week?
All Around Me by the David Crowder Band
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely! Please do!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Every once in awhile I'll fall asleep to The Family Guy.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Star Wars (I've never been able to get through the whole thing)
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Wouldn't me telling you be completely against the point of having a hidden treasure?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Depends on what's for dinner. If I'm having dinner out, I'll usually have a glass of red wine. If I'm eating at home, it will probably be a Diet Coke or a glass of milk.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or nothing.
25. What is your favorite food?
Do you know me at all? Potatoes.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Father of the Bride I & II
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
You don't want to know.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Sparky (****bonus points to anyone...other than my mother....who knows what that is).
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Gag me. No.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I sent Julie a box of randomness and Chris a box of his sheets last week. Both of them got a card...but I'm not sure who was the last person I wrote to was exactly. Let's just pretend that I wrote the cards simultaneously.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can swipe my debit card at Jiffy Lube.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ran out of gas?
With my Grandma Rogers. I was 5 and we had to walk miles and miles (or at least that's what I remember telling my mom when we got home).
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Roast beef with horseradish from 131 Main (THANKS FOR LUNCH ON SATURDAY, MIKE!!)
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French toast and hashbrowns or biscuits and gravy. Ohhhh, I want some breakfast.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Lately it has been around 8pm. Wow...that's sad.
37. Are you lazy?
I try not to be, but I work really hard at work and when I get home...well, yes...I get lazy.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I remember being a ballerina once and a clown once, but other than that...I'm not sure.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I don't know anymore! I'm so lost!!!!
40. How many languages can you speak?
Just the one....Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Too many. Entertainment Weekly, Glamour, Self, Fitness, Women's Health, and...oddly enough...I'm still getting Chris' Details and GQ.
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos...because they remind me of Eggo waffles.
43. Are you stubborn?
I don't think I am, but I guess that's a question better answered by my friends and family.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't watch either, but I'd have to go with Letterman.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
For a short time (when I worked nights) I indulged in The Bold and the Beautiful and As the World Turns.
46. Afraid of heights?
47. Sing in the car?
48. Dance in the shower?
Sorry for the visual, but yes.
49. Dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Hmmm...I think it was Christmas 2 years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not at all...I think they are magical.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not when you make the executive decision not to decorate or buy presents for anyone.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I actually have some in my freezer right now! (Guess what mine are filled with...) :)
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I just had a pretty fierce lemon meringue pie at Christmas. I'd have to say that it's my new fave.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Anything where I got to travel (I remember telling my grandpa that I wanted to get on planes like he did. He laughed and said something like, "You'll get tired of it.")
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
In some form, yes.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I feel like you've already asked me this question.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I tried. Failed.
60. Wear slippers?
Not since my older brother stole my cat slippers and shot at them with a shotgun in a (now in hindsight, pretty hilarious) "hunting" video that he made with his best friend, Brad. I was FURIOUS and actually cried about it.
61. Wear a bath robe?
More when I lived with people. Not so much while I live alone.
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.....New Kids On the Block when I was in kindergarten!
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Does anyone really choose Kmart from this list?? TARGET.
65. Nike or Adidas?
I've actually really come around to Nike lately. Their clothes are just lasting longer than my Adidas clothes.
66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos on their own....Fritos in my chili.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I (very well) haven't.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Have you seen me dance??? Exactly.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Is it sad that I picture my future spouse traveling a lot for work? Wow...I should SO not be in a relationship right now.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Close. I think I got in the top 5 or something.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
I have never purchased one, but I remember very distinctly breaking out my mom and dad's Alabama album when I was about 5 or 6.
75. Own a record player?
Again...it was my mom and dad's.
76. Regularly burn incense?
Actually, I think I did at one time. Nag Champa. Wow...it would probably make me sick these days.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see would be Newton Faulkner. He rarely tours America. Anyone up for an overseas trip???
79. What was the last concert you saw?
David Crowder Band
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
81.Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83.Can you swim well?
I can swim, but not well. Beth actually saved my life at the beach....but I really just blame the waves on that one.
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I've never been able to master that.
85. Are you patient?
I like to think I am.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87.Ever won a contest?
I'm sure I have...I just can't remember what.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Black...I hate green olives.
90.Can you knit or crochet?
There is a difference?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
I would love a fireplace in my bedroom.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
This question obviously doesn't apply to me.
94. Who was your HS crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I guess if I actually make a decision that I want to go my way (which is quite rare), I suppose I would throw a fit until I got my way. I mean really, people...I never have an opinion!
96. Do you have kids?
Nope. Not that I know of.
97. Do you want kids?
It would be nice if it happened someday, but my life certainly isn't incomplete without one.
98. Whats your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely...almost sickeningly so.
100. Did you watch American Idol?