Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm a Hyper-Hypo

Everyone has their favorite decade of Saturday Night Live.
Mine was definitely the 90's (more specifically, the early to mid 90's). It may have something to do with the fact that my brother would videotape* it on Saturday nights and we would watch it after we got home from church on Sunday.

I found an old episode of SNL on Vh1 Classic today and it reminded me of one of my favorite skits ever. I can't tell you how many times I've quoted, "You're the devil..."



So tell me...what is your favorite SNL quote??

*Ask my mom sometime about the time that my older brother videotaped an episode of SNL over the video of my little brother's first birthday. Ohhhh...I did not envy him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My fav is the Chris Farley/Patrick Swayze Chippendales audition...and coming in a close second is the GAP girls. I cant say a favorite quote because I love everything about both skits. HA!

I've been watching a ton of SNL lately since they are re-running them all on VH1 now. Lovein' that!

Anonymous said...

SCHMIDTS GAY

whatnot said...

"Hey you, I know you! I know you!"
(Martin Short doing synchronized swimming.) or...."Well, isn't that special?" (Dana Carvey doing the church lady) or "You look mahhhvelous". (Billy Crystal doing somebody I don't remember, but I've said that a gazillion times."

Commodore Lerve said...

I've always been a Pete Schwetty fan myself. There's a skit that will be funny forever.