Saturday, June 6, 2009

Are you getting tired of these yet??

7/7/2006

What's that sound?


Okay, let me preface this by saying that I'm nuts...

I went to see "The Devil Wears Prada" tonight with my mom, Cassie, Jadey-girl, and Audrey. Lovely, just lovely...but that's not the point of this. So, my mom dropped Cassie & I off before she took the other girls home. Cassie went home while my mom was gone and I went to get ready for bed. I hear my mom come through the garage door, but she didn't say anything (she ALWAYS says something). A couple minutes go by and I hear this eeking sound. To me it sounded distinctly like my mother's airway passage being cut off by an axe murderer. Horrific, I know. So, I walk to the kitchen looking, nay, screaming for my mom. No answer. I'm assured that she is dying in the gutter outside and I must find her and kill the murderer and get her to a hospital. My heart is racing. I yell a few more times for her. No answer. "MOM!", I scream...finally,

"Yeah...I'm outside...trying to figure out this hose! The sprinkler is all messed up!"

The sound was the stinking hose. THE HOSE! How does a mothers scream and the squeeky faucet outside sound the same?

The bigger question...how do I think that I'm going to kill a murderer with nothing but a T-Shirt on. I think I need to consult Jessica Simpson. She can do many things with just a T-Shirt on.

No comments: