Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Detour!

I'm taking a slight break from the 10 day vacation blogging extravaganza to share a video of a friend of mine that was on Fox and Friends.

I met this guy (Adam's older brother) almost 10 years ago and he is arguably the quietest (and shyest) dude I've ever met in my life.

The reason he was on Fox and Friends is because his pit crew (he's on Jeff Burton's pit crew) won the Pit Crew Challenge and he was there to show them how a catch can man does what he does.

If you want to fast forward the video (which wouldn't let me embed, so you'll have to click on the link) to 6:10, you'll see Andy (he's the only guy wearing a hat)...

After the Show Show: 5/4

My favorite parts of the video, you ask? (Don't deny it...you are dying to know...)
1. Andy is very much a smoker (well, unless he's recently switched exclusively to the chaw). I believe that's why his pit crew fellows were chuckling.
2. Around 3 minutes in, he disappears thinking that he won't be interviewed. Nice try, Andy, nice try...
3. Interviewer: "Prilosec is one of your sponsors? That stuff works great, right?" Andy: "I don't take it." (Way to sell it, buddy...)

No comments: