Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friday

Friday:

Let's just pretend that I didn't just name this blog "Friday", okay? I've come to the realization that blogging about every day was the dumbest idea ever. Yes, quantity does not equal quality.

I'm bullet-pointing this one. Hang on tight...

- Had lunch with momzy at Chevy's. I love their chips and salsa and I love their waiter even more. I think his name was Rob. The fact that I remember that should be a testament as to how much of a fan I was.
-Mom left for the Agape Festival after we went shopping for a tarp and some Crocs. Rain will never stop that music lover...NEVER.
-Did some laundry. Nothing is better than unpacking your suitcase filled to the brim with clean laundry.
-Went to dinner at Cassie and Joey's (and Colton and Chase's...I still can't believe that they have twins). My uncle and aunt brought over pizza and Carrie and Matt brought over Ellie and June...soooo...yeah, there were quite a few people there. Even Carrie #2 stopped by for a bit before she had to go chaperon at an 8th grade dance. We had a great time and after everyone left, I hung out until midnight like the good ol' days.

So, there you have it. Friday. Written in about 5 minutes.

No comments: