We're going to play a game. Well, not so much a "game" (you can't lose this and neither can I, which is a good thing for me since I haven't really been one for winning anything as of late), but I'm going to ask you 5 questions and then you can humor me and answer them in the comments section. How lucky for you!
Okay, mom...have fun...
1. What is your favorite album of the year so far?
2. If you could eat any one cereal for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
3. If you were given $100 and you were told that you had to spend it on yourself, what would you spend it on?
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen that you actually thought, "Wow. That was surprisingly good!" after it was over? (If you can't think of a movie that was "surprisingly good", I'll also take "actually good" or "not bad"...)
5. What is the one place you would travel to if you had unlimited funds?
I have a feeling that this is really going to be an experiment as to how few people actually read this blog, but still...fun times!