Monday, August 17, 2009

If it weren't for the pictures, I wouldn't remember a thing...

Continuing on...

Greenville
On July 3rd, Julie, Chris, and I went to Greenville to meet Emily, Dan, and Terry (Emily's mom) for dinner. We had dinner at Pomegranate, which is a Persian restaurant on Main Street. I can honestly say that it was the first time that I've ever been to a Persian restaurant and the thing that struck me is that Persians heart meat. Lots and lots of meat.
After dinner we walked up the street to get some frozen yogurt and walked around Falls Park. It was the third time that I had been to Greenville and that park still amazes me. It is so beautiful....if you have have a chance to go, you definitely should...


July 4th
On July 4th, Chris had a party at his house. He actually had it catered with a DJ by the pool. Okay, maybe it was his apartment complex that that had it catered and had the DJ there, but it definitely felt like it was a private party since there wasn't really anyone else there. I only have one picture from that afternoon (Scott with a box on his head), but we (C, J, the Steeles, Jackie, and Kat...am I forgetting anyone???) had a great time.
Later that night, Chris and I went to Lauren's parent's house. Did a little nightswimming. Got home at 5am. That's all I've got on that subject...

Okay, more tomorrow.

No comments: