Saturday, August 29, 2009

Snoochie Boochies

I just realized that I could have added a few pictures from the last couple months...


Playing Miniature Golf

Daniel did something amazing...or at least he made some kind of contact with the ball.


Sam was determined to have Will hold the club the correct way. She kept saying, "Daniel is doing it better than you!" I'm not sure how that's supposed to help promote high self-esteem.



Randomly Attacking Chris
I don't know if you can tell, but they pretty much love him.

Only Chris was taking direction. Will and Daniel were too engrossed in Spongebob Squarepants.

Daniel was laid back...with his mind on his money and his money on his mind. I don't think I've ever seen a two year old look so chill.


J's New Apartment
Look! A door!

Look! A kitchen!

Look! A living room/dining room!


Cardinals Game in STL
A picture of Brad and his brother, Paul, on the Jumbo Tron.


Ali showing off what he's learned from all his friends who work at Show Me's.


Poker Game at Beth's
Wendy and Mike

Chris, Wendy, and Sammy

Glenn, me, and Christina

Beth and Scott


Okay, now I feel like I'm really caught up. Good stuff.

No comments: