Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's go back to that weekend...

Guys' Night Out

On July 10th, I went out to dinner at Brixx with Julie, Scott, Sheila, and Chris. I can count on 3 fingers how many times we've eaten outside and this is the reason why...Julie got poo'd on by a bird. Here is a picture of the reenactment...I promise...it looked exactly like this.

After dinner, we met up with a bunch of people at Cosmos for Brian's last night out with the guys before he moved to Baton Rouge. I'm feeling lazy, so I'm just going to throw some pictures at you...



Post-Cosmos a few people headed over to The Attic. Look. More pictures.

(That last picture is of everyone singing along to a catchy tune...not of Thomas committing a violent act against a defenseless woman.)

As you can see, the night ended on a high note and Thomas took everyone home. The End.

No comments: