Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You better watch out...he might try to lean in for a hand-hold.

As a few of you may know...one of my very best friends was too busy to talk to me for about a month. I'm not angry...no, no, no...I was just slightly bummed. It's cool, though. She emailed me the best apology email I've ever gotten. There was more to it than this, but I thought this part of it summed up our relationship quite well and I thought I'd share...


"You're a member of the Channel Four News Team! We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together"


Who other than Sam can quote Anchorman in an apology???


I LOVE that girl.

Oh! And here is a picture of the reason (on his first day of school in his crazy-adorable school uniform) their family left Charlotte. I blame him for everything (and I realize that that may come off as a little bit bitter....sorry).


1 comment:

Julie said...

Is that a pool? At Sam's Mom's?? Heck, I'd move for that too.