Friday, December 26, 2008

Didn't see that one coming...

So I started September off great. C, J, E, and I were rockin' it out in Boston and having the best time ever (well, I was having the best time ever...I don't know about them). The pictures do scream of "best time ever", though...wouldn't you agree? Okay. So maybe these pictures don't necessarily show how great of a time we had, but really. Good times.

After Boston, I made my way west to St. Louis. As I've already said in a previous blog...I went to see Sadie be born. As many of you know....I missed it. She was born the night of September 15th, I had left that morning. Yeah...it's a sore subject.

When going through my pictures, I found hundreds of pictures from Boston (three people were taking pictures...I happen to have all of them on my computer), but I also found a few from St. Louis. When I lived in STL a couple years ago, these are the people that I spent all of my time with and it was really awesome going to our old place (Blue Sky) and just hanging out.

(I realize this is a pretty random post, but I must say...it's pretty hard writing about something that you've already written about.)

The rest of September was spent recuperating from being gone for 2 1/2 weeks.

So, there you have it...I'll never talk about September again. Hopefully that wasn't too painful for you...

No comments: