Saturday, December 20, 2008

I hope I start remembering more stuff as the months pass....

It's funny to try to remember events and then look at pictures and think, "Really!?! That was in April???"
I could have sworn that some of this stuff happened in July...

April:
The one thing that happened that I know happened in April, was watching the Kansas/Memphis game at Chris & Thomas' place. The only reason I know that is because, well, the NCAA Championship game can't be played in July. Jayhawks won. Everyone was happy. I was happy that all of the Kansans were happy. The end.

Alright...my pictures (that I, once again, stole from Thomas) tell me that somewhere in April, I went out with Brian, Chris, Thomas, Scott, and Sheesh for some dinner/drinks. We went to Mia Famiglia for dinner (I vaguely remember needing steak), headed up to Mooresville to the dueling piano bar Jokers, and then went to Brickhouse in Davidson for some drinks. Actually, knowing what I know now about Sheila, I'm kind of shocked that she stayed up so late and went to Brickhouse with everyone. I like to think that she really just couldn't stop hanging out with me. I didn't say that's why, I said that I like to think that. 
I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes now, trying to remember if this was also the night that Brian locked us out of his house. It had to have been. I believe the reason Sam didn't go with us that night was because she was in Baton Rouge with the kiddos. Brian and I had just gotten back to his house, but then decided that McDonald's sounded really good, so we walked right back out the door to get some delicious grub. When we got back, Brian realized that he locked his house keys (along with mine...you know...because I was wearing my tight pants and didn't want to carry them around with me all night...ha!) in the house. So we got back in his car and went over to his parents house to steal his house key off of Lulu's keychain. 
We later found out that Lulu heard somebody in the house, freaked out, and was up for hours. I feel bad that I was probably in bed and already asleep before she ever calmed down. 
Brian....being Brian...called me the next day to apologize. I still don't understand why he was apologizing. 
OHHHH! Here's a classic picture that speaks volumes for what kind of state B was in...
Please let me say that this side of Brian doesn't come out very often. Actually...I don't believe it came out again until the LSU game vs Auburn in September. You'll have to wait for that story, though...

No comments: