Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This may work, but probably won't...we'll see...

So I've been thinking that maybe I should do a blog version of that horrible Christmas letter that you get in the mail that informs you of everything the person has been up to every month of the year. Believe it or not...if I cared what you were up to, I would probably have kept up with what you have been doing during the course of the year. But still, I imagine that I'm way more important than anyone who sends that boring letter, therefore you'll be super excited to come back every day and see what I did. Right?!?!
Okay...probably not.
(At least this serves as a warning and you can't blame me for boring you to tears...)

I wonder if I'm going to remember anything about this year!?!? I shall try...

Here I go...


January:
New Years Eve was spent in the exact room that I am sitting right now, but I must say...I'm in a completely different place than I was January 1st. First off, I wasn't living here. Second, well...I wasn't living here. Emily threw a fantastic party (from what I remember) and I don't believe I even made it upstairs to "my room" (which is now the guest room).

January 11th is Emily's birthday and we went out with Dan, Trish, Bob, Debbie, and Christian to Soiree in Mooresville. The only thing I remember about that meal is the awesome creme brulee at the end of the meal. What does that say about me? Yeah, we're not going to talk about it.

So, there you have it. Everything I remember about January 2008. I realize it's not much, but you should be proud...because I tend to forget what I had for lunch.


No comments: