Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I know it's Christmas Eve, but you're getting August...

I'm now starting to get into events that I've already blogged about....and since I'm sure you re-read my blog all of the time, this will just serve as a refresher (or something like that).

Something I didn't blog about was going on Brian and Sam's boat a couple times. The first time was with Sam, Brian, Chris, Thomas, and Thomas' friend from Kansas, Jenni. She was a very sweet girl and I appreciated that she had the testicular fortitude to have some tubing fun with Sam (I would have been bummed if I was forced into doing it...). I love being on a boat, I don't love being out of the boat so much. Very rarely will you find me swimming in the lake....especially a lake that was created for a nuclear power plant. I can't help but think that water that makes fish grow abnormally large, well, it just can't be good for your ovaries. I'll stay in the boat. Thanks.

Notice. Me (& C). IN the boat:Notice. Sam. OUT of the boat (she's not too concerned about her ovaries since she's already popped out a couple kids and is DONE with that):
Also while Jenni was in town, a big group went to Jokers in Mooresville. I'm going to avoid getting into trouble and just say that I got to hear a very expensive version of the KU fight song. Here's some more pictures that I stole from Thomas...

I love this picture of Beth...Jenni and Thomas...
At the end of the month, C, J, and I headed up north for a little Beantown fun. Thanks to Emily's insanely awesome vacation planning skills, we had a fantastic time. Since I've already written about it, I'll just throw in some pictures...

No comments: