Saturday, December 6, 2008

What you write about when you have no inspiration...

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...my stomach feel better. I knew I might need it myself, but I..."
(I guess I really should read that book, I cracked the binding when I opened it, which speaks volumes as to how often I read for pleasure...)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
Gary's back left paw. What is his deal lately, BTW? Seriously...he's been so whiney. I wonder if he's getting sick like every other person in my life (HA...like Gary is an actual person...real people don't lick their own balls...GEEZ, GARY! STOP! It's like he knows I'm talking about him so he does the least classy thing possible...)

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
You mean before what I'm currently watching? Well, right now I'm watching Vh1 Top 20 Countdown...I don't remember what I watched before it....  
When did I graduate from watching MTV countdowns to watching Vh1 countdowns? I'm just not a fan of that new rap music and young hipsters anymore...

Without looking, guess what time it is:
10:27 maybe???

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Wow...I'm AWESOME. It's 10:21. 

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A Taco Bell commercial and Gary, well, licking...

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night I stepped outside of Chris' house and drove home, then stepped out of my car and walked into my house. It wore me out.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
On the computer??? These questions need to be more specific. I was reading my email...

What are you wearing?
My prom dress.

Did you dream last night?
Getting into the freezer and getting out a frozen pizza for Will...when I woke up, I realized that I forgot to send Brian home with one. I'm a horrible person...

When did you last laugh?
Last night, I'm sure. C makes me laugh a lot.  

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A starburst mirror. A calendar.  Blood spatter.  

Seen anything weird lately?
This one thing. Oh, you have no idea. It was so weird....

What do you think of this quiz?
I want to know who wrote it. I mean, seriously...you are concerned with what people think of your quiz and you don't even know who's taking it...silly person.  And is it even a quiz? Isn't it more of just a questionnaire???

What is the last film you saw?
Oh. No. I wanted to stop it 7 minutes in.
Chris did not.
It was so bad that it is actually laughable.
Wait! That's the last time I laughed....at Leatherheads!  

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new car. Not even a super-nice car. Just a car.

Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Who are you?? Geez....I'm starting to think that I don't like these questions at all.... 

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
World peace. (I'm channeling Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality here...)

Do you like to dance?
I don't want to teach you how to salsa dance, I'll tell ya that...

George Bush:
Is that a question?
I've come to learn some things about this country we live in. People generally rip to shreds any guy who is in office and call him the worst President ever. After the next person gets in office, that person is "the worst President ever" and the previous President isn't so bad. Does anyone remember how "horrible" President Clinton was? Yeah, I've only heard good things about him as of late....that's my point.
So...I have to believe the George Bush isn't the worst President ever and he really did try (maybe not doing everything that I believe in, but that's why we vote....right??).
I have to believe Barack Obama really isn't out to take over the world and turn America into a Muslim country (where do people get this crap from????).
I believe that people need to start taking responsibility for their own political choices and quit acting like they can do such a better job. If you can, then maybe you should get into politics. 

Okay...stepping off the soap box now. Sorry.


Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
What do I call her? Probably a pet name. That's how I roll...
Though I've loved two girl names for awhile...so it will probably be one of these two: Anne (calling her Annie when she's little) and Kate (although, it bums me out that Em's dog's name is Kate...I don't think that will deter me, though...)  

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Hmmm....well, I didn't let Laura name her baby boy Aiden, because I really wanted that name. Unfortunately, that name is just way too overused now. So...it's probably going to be a strong, classic, Biblical name. I'll keep you posted as to when I figure that one out.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Am I going alone? Probably not then. If I'm going with someone, then I'm game...  

What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Hey! Thanks!

No comments: