Thursday, November 13, 2008

How is this freaking possible!??!?!

Okay.   So I'm just sitting here, watching completely awful television, trying to get my mind off some things. What better way to get your mind off stuff than to make yourself feel like a complete idiot, right? 
I headed off to J's page to see what nonsense she had. Wait. That was mean...her page isn't completely filled with nonsense. But there are such quality quizzes as "Which Political Party Are You?" (Which...btw...I apparently line right up with the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Darth Vader and Osama Bin Laden as a Totalitarian. Good to know...) and "What Does Your Height Say About You?" (Rumor has it, I'm powerful, brilliant, and a bit of a rebel. Also, I'm probably not going to be scoring an Italian guy since I'm "as tall as the average Italian man").

Included amongst that loveliness was this gem..."How Many Gaps Do You Have In Your Knowledge?"
Ahhh...that's RIGHT up my ally. I love realizing how dumb I've gotten since college (community college, at that!)...it's right up there with having a UTI and watching Tyra Banks. 

I thought to myself, "Self...you are probably going to have 6 gaps in your knowledge. All of them, except for Art. Self, you definitely know and appreciate art."

I was wrong. Apparently that's the one gap I'm blessed with. I know nothing about art.

This thing is rigged. Those jerks.




There Are 1 Gaps in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



Art



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we definitely need to follow through on our plan to go to the Mint Museum. Since we both have the art gap.

whatnot said...

What an odd little quiz. How can those few random questions test for gaps in one's knowledge? Apparently I have no gaps whatsoever. Yes, according to that very "scientific" quiz, I am completely gapless. But, before I allow myself to get all cocky about my amazing intellect, I have to admit that there were no questions about plumbing, basic car maintenance, or mole eradication-all important life skills of which I have enormous knowledge gaps, and have recent experiences to prove it. (Oooh....icky run-on sentence. I must have gaps in composition and grammar, too.)

saucybellum said...

Oh, mom. I love that I can picture you laughing at your own funniness. We are so much alike...

whatnot said...

Yes we are.
And now all you have to do is purchase some felt cat-eye glasses and a red yarn wig and we can look alike, too.