Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I guess I'm not "gettable"...

So. I've heard from my sources that my previous blog may have offended some people.

This is what I have to say about that...

In no way was I serious about anything political. I am an equal opportunity offender. Do I really think that Gary should be president? Of course I do. Am I really amazed at the Fisicaros love? Sure! Other than that...it's all pretty much stuff to stir up trouble amongst all of my friends and family. Like I said...I love drama*. I live for it.

Don't disown me just because I say stuff you don't agree with. Thanks....you're a peach, dear blog-reader.






*I hate drama...please make all of it go away.


PS. I love that the two states that are my home (North Carolina and Missouri) are still undecided on who should president. Love. It.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blame Sam and her lovely but odd sense of humor. One night back with her and you're spewing out the strangest stuff. Next thing you know you'll be doing the splits and spitting on people. I'd pay to see that though. And Gary's not bright enough to be the Prez. He can't eat knocked over cat food?

whatnot said...

I'm not entirely sure what the controversy is....unless it was just that comment about Sarah Palin tearing up. As I've told you before, saucybellum, there is absolutely NO correlation between a woman showing some honest emotion and the level of her courage, intelligence, and strength. Because, as you well know, I have been known to shed a tear or two and I would make a fabulous president. My first order of business would be to make Illinois change places with North Carolina and then I'd be able to see you more often. No...wait...I'd be in Washington DC if I was the leader of our fine land. I guess North Carolina would have to trade places with Virginia. Hmmm...or would it be Montana? I don't know...one of those Eastern states bordering DC. Okay, maybe I'm not ready to be president quite yet. I'll go study my geography and let you know in 2012.

Commodore Lerve said...

My sister Kristen thinks your blog is hilarious. She texted me last night and said "i checked out sarah rogers and my god...shes hilarious. Like friend material basically."

To translate, I think she feels your personality is a kindred spirit to her own. She's my favorite girl on the planet, so that's got to mean something. What that means, well, I'll have to get back to you on that.