Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Now Ain't THAT The Truth...

I'm trying to think of the funny story of how Chris Stucky and I met. I have to be honest...it's really not a good story at all. I definitely know it was in September '07 and it involved a LSU game at the Fisicaro's house. See? Not a good story. Even the people who were there consider it kind of a boring night on the Chris-Sarah Friends Timeline (oh, yes, the timeline exists...). The story from that evening that is actually still talked about is the communications between Thomas and Sarah, but I'll get into that awkwardness at another time.

The timeline got a little fuzzy around February/March, when we went out for my birthday, followed by going out for his birthday a couple weekends after. Julie swears that the three of us became the very best of friends at the, ahem, club, but I really just think that God had always meant for us to be best friends...we just happened to realize it that night.

The great thing about best friends is knowing that they get you. Best friends don't judge you for breaking down every once in awhile and they hold you up when you can't hold yourself up. Chris is a best friend. No one else I know understands where I've come from and what I've been through like he does. C has seen me at my absolute worst and still manages to love me. He really is a pretty grape guy...

How can you not thank God for someone like that???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind, my dear...but I appreciate your kind words and feel very blessed that we have become very close friends. And even though you mockingly titled this post after my nickname that you dislike...that just shows how GREAT a friend you are! :) Blog or no blog, I love ya.
C

Anonymous said...

He's an excellent speller and great dresser as well! We have good taste in friends.