Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh. Don't deny it...you wanted another one...

Is your second toe longer than your first?
I wish...I think that would mean that I'm smart. I guess I'll just have to stick to the surveys on Julie's page to find out how intelligent I am.

Do you have a favorite type of pen?
The kind you write with.

Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Nothing is penciled in yet, but I'm going to take a leap and say that I'm going to be going out for Chris' birthday. Personally, I think we need to celebrate the whole month since it's his 30th...much like we need to celebrate all of January for Julie's.

What was the last thing you highlighted?
Something. On a paper. With a highlighter.

Have you ever had a black and white cat?
As a matter of fact...Gary just happens to be black...with a tiny bit of white. He's like Barack in that way....

What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
My stamp of approval? Hmmm...generally people don't ask me for approval with anything they do, but if they did ask me...I'd put my stamp on it. So. Umm...the last thing I stamped was a letter.

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I don't, do you? We should take a road trip and go visit them.

Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Stupid taxi didn't take credit card. I'd like to take a moment and thank Bank of America for having an ATM right inside the sliding glass doors of Logan International Airport. If it weren't for them, I would have had to pay the taxi driver to take me around to find an ATM. Nothing like paying money to find a place to get money...

Who is the last baby that you held?
Well...that's just mean. It wasn't Sadie...I'll tell ya that.
I suppose it was Daniel, but I'm not really sure we can consider him a baby anymore...

Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
I don't associate with those kinds of people...

Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Eww. No. Gross.

What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Same car I'm driving now...I'll still be driving it 10 years from now. But hey, I don't have a car payment. Jealous??

Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
I don't really care about either, but I'll go with the Hurricanes since the Gators are a pretty good team and could beat teams that I actually do care about....

Last time you went to Six Flags?
I'm sure it was with my boy Ali. He used to love that place...I think we may have even had season passes. Or was that Adam? Oh...I can't remember...it doesn't really matter. It was a long time ago.

Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Oh. No. I hope not. That's right up there with cinnamon toothpaste. Gross.

Closest thing to you that is yellow:
Uh, uh, uh...I'm so nervous....ummmm...the label on my vitamin bottle. Sorry that took so long, I had to measure which one was closer, the highlighter or the vitamin bottle. You know, because I know the results of that question actually matter.

Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
I'm sure it was someone that I owed money to.

Closest picture to you?
Emily, Chris, Julie, and me at Fenway Park. It makes me smile.

Have you ever applied for welfare?
What a random question! Seriously?!? And I'm called random!?!? No. I can honestly say that I've never applied for welfare.

How many emails do you have?
Where? Wow. These are stupid questions. I have 4 in my inbox...probably 300 separated amongst 20 different folders in my Outlook and on my home account, I think I would say I have about 100 in 5 different folders.

Last time you received flowers/flower?
I can't even remember. A while ago...

Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Well, now we're getting personal. I believe it should be meant only for one dog and one lamp.

What are you listening to right now?
Muzak. I want to be listening to Newton Faulkner, but you know...gotta job to do.

Do you play air guitar?
Hells yes. I rock at it.

Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Are you kidding me??? They are everywhere in my house. I LIVE for them. I love their rustic-looking angel wings and lack of faces. Who wouldn't be into that?!?!?

What is your high school's rival mascot?
Rival mascot? Oh, honey, I didn't come from a big enough town to have a rival. We were lucky to play against anyone. Although, we were the Indians...so would that make our rivals be the Cowboys? Unfortunately, there weren't any "cowboys" in the area. Unless you count actual cowboys...
Okay...this is getting too deep.

Who is the last person you talked to from high school?
Does my sister-in-law count? We did go to the same high school...

Last time you used hand sanitizer?
About 47 seconds ago. I'm counting.

Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Not really. Now if you asked me if I'd like to learn to play air drums...well, then...

What is in your inbox at work?
A ham loaf recipe. Yeah...I'm awesome at getting my work done.

What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Donato's. Delicious, magical Donato's. WHY had no one told me about this place before this year? THAT'S how you know who your true friends are. They don't keep secrets like that to themselves...

What is the last thing you stapled?
Papers. Together.

Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I think I did the other day....I found one from 1992 in Emily's refrigerator.

Are you ticklish?
I'm not going to tell you that. It's personal.

Last time you saw fireworks?
The last time I sneezed.

Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
See earlier post. That was a magical night that ended in a sugar induced coma.

Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell?
I just checked it. It was Sam. She's going to the spa. Ahhh...to have such a life of leisure....

Last time you parked under a carport?
The last time I was in the trailer park. I honestly don't know of a trailer park that I could go to, but seriously...that was the last time I parked under a carport...

Do you have a black dog?
No. Do you have a white cat?

Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
I think I threw them out. They expired in 2004.

Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Are you fishing for a compliment???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is still my favorite:

Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I think I did the other day....I found one from 1992 in Emily's refrigerator.